My Scientific Self-Image
- As a historian with the university degree Master of Arts, I know the scientific toolbox very well.
- My research is thoroughly and precise and based on high scientific standards.
- I analyze and question the original documents and sources profoundly interpreting them in their right historical context.
- My longtime experience in genealogy and research of family names (onomastics) is the basis of my work.
- Thus, my research results are highly reliable.
- They are scientifically correct and make an interesting and understandable read.
- And of course I’m bound to scientific objectivity und the search for the truth.
- Even genealogy is constantly developing. I stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the profession.
- Review is a core element of science. Scientifically founded critical feedback to my work and results is most welcome. I will seriously engage with it and make corrections if necessary.
You can count on that.